Sign in to follow this  
Dave_P

Throttle adjustment on a boost return deletion, G60.

Just wanted to know if any ppl here have adjusted the throttle rod on their throttle body to close earlier after fitting a boost deletion kit ? i`ve herd it can help the car run smoother ? Or does it just allow the boost to be dumped on lower throttle ?

Just want to know that if i adjusted it, could this leave me open to damaging the engine ?

trying to think of the machanical pricables in this... wouldnt it give i slightly quicker response to the throttle closing ? i can only see it dumping the air at lower gear changes as the butterflies closer to being on full throttle..

i dont think ill try it if no 1 else has tried it..

trying to think of the machanical pricables in this... wouldnt it give i slightly quicker response to the throttle closing ? i can only see it dumping the air at lower gear changes as the butterflies closer to being on full throttle..

i dont think ill try it if no 1 else has tried it..

no it will only ruin your mpg. and over boost at low revs. leave is best.

i know. i sodded mine up by adjusting it. then i could only get 180 to a tank, and kept spinning the wheels at low revs..

do not adjust.