Sign in to follow this  
martyjmcfly

Maintenance evening courses in Surrey/Hampshire area?

I just tried calling the college, but they're closed til the 3rd of Jan now. I've done a few different evening courses and they're usually really good with late arrivals, so with a bit of luck just a quick call on the 3rd will sort it.

It'd be really good to get a load of us doing it, tho I'm going travelling later in the year so it's now or never for me I'm afraid!

The more I think about it, it's probably a good idea, since i'm actually travelling round europe by motorbike on my own for a couple of months. Maybe I'll pick up something that'll help me if I break down (other than the free BMW breakdown cover I got when I bought the bike :lol: ).

did you find out anything else about the course in the end, or are you just giving it a go?

Just thought sod it and giving it a go. If its basic i'm sure i'll learn something. You have to start somewhere.

My cheque hasn't cleared yet so they must be closed or the thief/postman has nicked the post or put it down the drain :)

If nothing else it might give you the chance to get your car up on ramps and carry out some basic jobs you might not of otherwise had the chance to do. Has to be worth a go! Just wish I could find a similar course around here :|

Oh damn - as there were not enough people on the course the gits have cancelled it so i'll have to wait till April. I was looking forward to it too! It should be enough time to organise a few of us lot?

Oh that's a pain, They were supposed to call me back yesterday but never did, I guess that'll be why then.

You'll have to hope the april course will be more popular then. I can't go then since I can't make the 2nd half of the course. Shame, but then not really since I'll be riding through the south coast of france and northern spain by then :lol: