Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE SIGN-UP

Iv signed up, If the goverment think they can make money out of this im sure they will be finding a way to make it work as soon as they can. Bloody cameras everywhere are bad enough without having spy in the car!

My name went up when it was only at 500 signings ;) Its a money making scheme thats dressed up as global green friendliness. Its been discussed non stop at work...

signed up yesterday, the server was very slow!

there's been about 160,000 new sign up in the last 24hrs alone :)

the thing that annoys me the most are the self-righteous politicians saying we'll have an open debate on the matter when what they really want is a debate on how to introduce it, not whether the majority actually want it.

Duly signed...can t afford this already got 3 cars so how much per monthy would we be paying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid idea that will not be allowed to happen...if the British public get their say!!!

wow, that just plain sucks, I thought we had it bad with our emissions that limit what kind of power our cars can have.....that's why we always get the short end of the stick when it comes to cool cars, i.e. 2.9vr6 vrs our standard 2.8 rrado's :( I would vote no if I could.....