Sign in to follow this  
lauraJ

Size Issue haha

Hi LauraJ

I cant really help on the size debate, i'm 6'5"! :lol:

But you mention about insurance, i'm 21 and have just bought a VR6, the insurance is only a few hundred more a year than my old mk3 golf gti 8v (not that bad when you considder the jump in power!). Best bet i found was just ring your current insurer and quote for a change of vehicle. Good luck!

yeah i work for insurance, it's more a the fact i've jsut bought my own house so paying off furniture and stuff first.

Haha well i'll be going from a 1.3 which has about 5bhp to something more powerful so i'm expecting insurance to be about 700 quid only paying 350 at the mo

Hi lauraj stuff paying for the furniture, just knock up some sort of quick realease mech for ya seats and transfer between ya new house and new car. job done, would make a interesting convo peice with the new neighbours!!!! :lol:

true, but some off boro is ok. yarm is quite posh, eaglescliffe (sp) seems ok and where my mate lives in stockton on tees seems ok as well. take it you dont live in those leafy parts then??? :lol: