Sign in to follow this  
mic_VR

Owners in the cambridge area

Hi guys,

Having brought my first Corrado, a VR6 (i'll get a pic up soon), last weekend I'm trying to get all the issues with it sorted in the run up to christmas.

Most of the stuff is relatively straight forward but it has one problem which I'm not so sure about.

Its sounds like a drivetrain problem but because I'm not a trained mechanic I'm not really sure what to look for so I was wondering if there was anybody with a good technical knowledge in the cambridge area who might be able to have a quick look at it for me and let me know what they think.

Cheers

Michael

mic_VR, Welcome to the forum!

There are a few people around the cambs area but if you fancy getting up early tommorow am there are a few of us meeting at the Cambs Services at 7am and then convoying up to Stealth Racing for a RR day (see events section)

Your more than welcome to join us and Stealth is the place for VR6's!

Hi Supergharged,

Thanks for the invite to Stealth but unfortunately I won't be able to come this time as I have exam committments next week which I MUST revise for! :(

But in the long run it means a better job so more cash to throw at the 'rado! :D

If you guys are all meeting up at Cambs services I might drag myself out to meet a few guys, get to know some faces etc and let you all have a look at my car, and then I can go back home to bed!... i mean revision...

I'm only cambridge so I'll try to be there about 6.30 and I look forward to meeting you all

Hello - I doubt well get there before 7 so don't be that early - we're having breakfast tho so we'll be there for 30 mins or so

PMing mobile number

sorry guys, got up this morning to discover a nice big crack in one of my fuel lines and petrol everywhere.

Hope you have fun at cambs services and at Stealth, and i'll look out for people coming down the A14 later on the way home (if my fuel problem is fixed!)

Mic