Sign in to follow this  
Jim

I always thought the Porsche Cayman was a bit plain..

My boss picked up his new cayman a few days ago and i went to have a squizz thismorning. He had ordered optional 18s, lowered suspension, carbon, half leather etc.

They look iffy in pictures, but boy did it look awsome in the flesh and sound sweet too. Got to say, I absolutely loved it!

and i must add he has driven mine a few times properly and did say there performance of the two was about the same :-) which made me smile

oh, except for the fact that mines broken down and i doubt his ever will!

A friend of mine has a Cayman S and let me take it for a long drive.

Rides so well considering how little body roll there is and goes very well. It sounds awesome too.

love it but in the flesh it looks a bit out of proportion as you can see the difference between it and a 911 but i definitely would not say NO

i borrowed this 4s (btm pic ) for a few days and it took months to get over it :cry:

When I first read the title to this thread, I thought it said Cayenne, and thought, blimey, it'd take some doing to make one of them look good :lol:

That's very nice though, not so sure about all the yellow inside, looks a bit tacky from the pictures, but I wouldn't say no (though i'd rather a 911!). I like these caymans, mainly because I've not seen many. It's usually 911s or boxters round here, so they make a nice change.

What on earth is the point in putting BHP per Litre in the specs tho?!

From that page, how mad is this! 1054 bhp, and 760 ft lb's, crikey, i'll take it!

For my money, no amount of work would ever make Cayenne look anything other than mediocre. I hate them.. along with every other SUV like it!