Sign in to follow this  
Riley

quick german translation needed,please please!

Bloddy babelfish aint working :(

Need to know what the hell the following is saying,if somebody could be so kind please :D

Angeboten wird hier ein kompletter Satz

9x16et 15 momentan 4x100er LK für e30 BMW

Die felgen haben ein sogenanntes UNIFIT System wobei die Felgen mit LK Adapterplatten von 4x98 bis zu 5x120 LK adaptiert werden können.

Also dieverse Audi,BMW,Honda,Opel Fahrzeuge

Reifen sind momentan 215/40 16 montiert von Nexen 2mal noch eine bis 2 saison fahrbar udn 2 sind schon sehr weit runter.

Felgen wurden dieses Jahr hochglanzpoliert und haben keine Randsteinschäden.

Felgenbetten müssen nur mal wieder richtig aufpoliert werden(lagen jetzt 5 monate in der Garage,einfach polierpaste besorgen und mal überpolieren.)

Angeboten werden hier die 4 felgen mit Adapterplatten 4x100er LK,plus Spurplatten Alu für HA 1cm pro seite und 16 Radbolzen.

Viel Spass beim Bieten,ebay ich Versand der Käufer!

According to Google translator:

Here a complete sentence is offered 9x16et 15 momentarily 4x100er process card for e30 BMW The rims could have been adapted a so-called UNIVERSITY-FIT system whereby the rims with process card expanders from 4x98 to 5x120 process card. Thus those verses AUDI, BMW, Honda, Opel vehicles Tires are momentarily 215/40 16 installed from Nexen 2mal still one to 2 season mobile udn 2 are already very far down. Rims did not become this year highly polished and to have edging damage. Felgenbetten must be up-polished only times again correctly (now 5 months were appropriate for polishing paste in the garage, simply to procure and times over-polish.) Here the 4 rims with expanders 4x100er process card, plus Spurplatten are offered to aluminum for hectar 1cm per side and 16 wheel lug. Much fun when offering, ebay I dispatch of the buyers!

And still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me :scratch:

Thanks m8. :D

Aye,still a bit confusing! Do they have kurb damage or not? :?

Are there 4 convertors for 4x100? :?

Can someone quickly teach me german? :lol:

Can i get away with saying i did that on purpose? kick.gif

:lol:

Ahhhhh! just over an hour left! slightly confused by shipping costs too :(

90 euro's to the uk,but yet payment method listed is cash on collection only :?

Offered is a complete set of 9x16, et15 for a BMW E30 currently with 4x100 stud pattern.

The rims have the so-called UNIFIT system whereby the rims can be adapted from 4x98 to 5x120 with an adaptor.

Suitable for various Audi, BMW, Honda, Opel, vehicles.

The tyres are currently 215/40x16 Nexens, 2 of which are good for another 2 seasons, 2 are already far gone

Rims have been high gloss polished this year and are undamaged by kerbing.

Rims need to be polished/cleaned as they have been stored in the garage for 5 months, simply put some polish on and wipe off.

Offer 4 rimswith adapter plates 4x100 circle diameter plus aluminium spacers (??)1 cm each side and 16 wheel bolts

Have fun bidding.

Best wishes

RB