Sign in to follow this  
dom

cf newbie

my corrado thinks it is a kangaroo.it is very jurkey when driving i have changed the fuel pump and the fuel filter ,also the ht leads and plugs and dizzy cap even when you take your foot off the accelerater pedal the car is still jumpy any thourghts :scratch:

Just noticed this on teh motorway at the wekend... Soon as I eased up on the loud pedal it didn't smoothly decelerate.It was as if I'd just completely shut it of for a fraction of a second.... I just put it down to the tank of Shell "Super-plus" I'd filled it up with... But maybe the signs of something more "Impending" ???

rotor arm thats the only thing i,ve not changed looked okay but i may change it for what they cost .when you try to accelarate quick c don,t won,t to know 8 out of 10 times if you accelarate slowly its, not to bad other than that its just annoying :x

Hade an old SRI cav many moons ago which developed a jerk like an angry bronco unless under full accelleration. Turned out to be an unnoticeable split in the air intake pipe from the filter box.

Possible culprit?

mave you are a star :salute: changed rotor arm car driving fine know, the other rotor arm had melted itself to the distibutor to the point were it as pulled some metal off were the groove is on the distibutor, the rev counter as developed a nervas twitch guess it want a turn up :D