Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Bally's 1.8 16v *updated 20/10/03*

The guys couldn't get it to fit, got to get someone to do some welding on it :roll:

I've replied too :wink:

lookin good boss...

looks as though you have aqua blue too...and i noticed a very nice VR6 hood on yours too! with a raised centre section.

Good luck wid ya exhaust...i should have mine this weekend. 8)

Cheers Sanj

It looks better lowered... :D just have to take some pics sometime this wk.. it does have the late bonnet..

as for the pipe I'll get it on there at some point!!!

You getting your car on the road at the wkend? or you bought a pipe for it? :?

did you findout about the induction kit thing???

i've been asking all over the place for the induction kit thing..been told pipercross do a kit for the 16v engine..£90 i think. I have mates that work there so i'll find out about that.

Also read up on how to drill my std airbox...but i need a K&N panel filter first i think.

I'll be buyin a custom powerflow zorst this weekend...so a trip to the garage may be in order to have it fitted.

The car is still 'off road' due to insurance..i turn 21 in 4weeks so just sitting and waiting still. No tax yet either.

The only thing peeps say to do is drill the airbox and stick a panel filter... went I bought all the service bits that was the only thing eurocarparts didn't have in stock :(

Cool, what pipe you going for?? how much? you going that place in st albans??

bet your gaging to drive the Corrado?? it'll be worth the wait, just get it all serviced up, check all the belts, etc..

I've spent £350 on it in the last 2wks.... its all ££££ :D :lol:

Dont bother with just a drill on the airbox, remove the snorkel thing inside, drive it and see if you like the noise. If you like it and want more then cut out the whole corner at the front wing side.

Thats a nice colour Bally, is it aqua blue?

Cheers for the replies guys.. :D

Thanks for the tip Joe.. I believe its some sort of blue colour... :D

VR6, its been lowered 55mm since the pics was taken last friday, and have a stainless backbox to be fitted.. get it upto mint condidtion, then new rims, coilovers, and some painting in the summer..

I parked it in local tescos lastnite and got complemented on how clean it looks and how there arent many about looking so clean.. :)

(spent 4hrs polishing it on Sunday :D )

Nice....well done mate...i thought it was the earlier blue which seems dull compared to aqua blue.

Hi Dan, cheers mate, the fronts lower than the rear... it looks sweet IMO, front spilter catchs on my driveway and the big ramp near my house is now done and crawling speed :lol: although the rear could do with coming down a little, but ICE is planned so see what happens.. :D it looks alot better than the 4x4 look last wk :lol:

No probs mate, if the bodyshop guy get his ar*e in gear then maybe my car might be done for next xmas :mad:

lol, the guy who sold the door pods has bought another corrado (vemon ex demo), he might regret selling them!

very nice Bally :D , i like it! Let me know when you plan to drill the airbox mod, i might pop around, cos i need to do mine too, just don't have the tool/time at the moment.......... i ain't done anything else to mine, just waiting to get some suspension kit, been thinking about some coilys, but not sure...etc

so keep in touch mate.

Hi Baz, long time no chat...

I havent got round to getting an air filter yet matey:roll: but someone recommended another trick to induction roar?? read the reply by Joe I think :?

I would love coilovers and am seriously thinking to get a set sooner rather than later, the rear of my car don't sit low enough at all!!!

Will defo keep in touch :wink:

Dont bother with just a drill on the airbox, remove the snorkel thing inside, drive it and see if you like the noise. If you like it and want more then cut out the whole corner at the front wing side.

Thats a nice colour Bally, is it aqua blue?

heres the tip Baz.. :wink:

Looking good Bally, nice colour and the wheels look nice, Castelletes??

Babrul, my mates ready to swap airboxes mate whenever we can organise something. I'll give oyu a call mate.

Amit