Sign in to follow this  
space_rat

VR OR G60

U ALL HAVE PROBALBY BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE BUT WHAT SHOULD I GET -G60 OR VR6.

SO FAR THE G60 SEEMS A BETTER OPTION COS OF INSURANCE BUT I THINK IF I GO DOWN THAT ROUTE ILL FOREVER BE KICKING MYSELF FOR NOT GETTING A VR. (BUT THATs NEARLY 2K A YEAR ON INSURANCE FOR 23 YEAR OLD-MY 1.8T WAS ONLY £1200)

I DONT REALLY KNOW A THING ABOUT CORRADOS YET SO TRYING TO GET AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS POSS BEFORE BUYING ONE NEXT YEAR.

Have a look at the buying guides on here.

Have a test drive in both and then see which you prefer and go from there..

The age old "Which shall I buy!"

I would say buy a G60 as they are so Raw and Tunable.

But in honesty you have to assess what you are buying it for. If it's an everyday car doing reasonable mileage then really I'd have to say the VR (coming from a G60 Mentalist :shock: !!!!)

But if its a fun occasional car then get a G60 and TUNE IT!!!!

nearly 2k a year for a 23 year old. u got 5 bans n 50 points on your license or something. shop around theres 18-19 year olds on here not paying that much

I don't understand it.. I could never get good quotes from Elephant. Gonna try again now!

*edit*

Ok.. so riddle me this. I'm 26 (older than you), have 7 years no claims, have a less powerful and less modified Corrado than you and live in an exceptionally low crime area, and garage my car every night.. and my premium comes out at £620. How the hell are you only paying £200 odd?!

i dunno how to go about my insurance maybe someone here can help?

ive been driving for 2 years the end of jan next year but on company insurance,

but ive have 3 minor accidents 1 non fault 2 fault claims which where claimed on company insureance, now as i do not deal with the company insurance i don't know any details like damage cost or claim dates so i don't know if i have to declair them when i take out my own policy or not, and if i do how i go about doing it cuz i don't know any of the details :| meh its all so damn confusing! lol

any help advice would be good :)

thanx in advance.

Deano.

met one of those in tailand, they had a moped lol

G60 for low down torque and more chuckable.

VR6 for top end, sound track and more refined

Both have completely diferent characters, you need to drive both really or at least get someone from here to take you out in both. Where you based?

Go for the VR mate, sod the insurance. Im 20 and went for the VR purely for the sound track and lazy power :lol: im paying £1200 fully comp with 1 yr ncb with the AA 8) and its worth it every day when you get over 4k revs :D

Rob.

ive searched loads of sites for insurance- im 23 got 7 points (crashed a bike)but points will be off next july and i keep getting quoated 2k+, going to try aa now (without the points)

aa want £2357 and thats with out declaring points on vr6. Harwich is relatively a low crime area so fuck knows whats going on.must be smething in the water

wow what a differance- just tried elephant without the points and it was £856 fully comp which is good then tried with the points and it was up to £1950- best i wait till jully then when my licence will be clean