Sign in to follow this  
mrbeige

Work carpark antics :mad:

Well, following on from my car break in, one of my lovely work collegues has done this! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You would think that someone you work with would own up, there is only 100 people who work here, and not all of them drive to work!

Oh and another one bumped the other side of the bumper as well about 4 weeks ago!!

time to have a slow, observant walk around the car park me thinks.

or see who isn't driving in anymore (parking around the corner).

good luck, resprayed bumper

Same thing happened to my mate. Do you have cctv? His work did and he went to security and fouind out who did it and got them to pay.

I hope you get it sorted!

No CCTV at work, otherwise they probably would have caught the pikey barstewards that broke into it a week ago!

complete fecker.. i had my bumper resprayed in the summer, now someones taken a nice chunk out of it already.

may take the opportunity to smooth it next year now.

Same thing happened to my mate. Do you have cctv? His work did and he went to security and fouind out who did it and got them to pay.

I hope you get it sorted!

No CCTV at work, otherwise they probably would have caught the pikey barstewards that broke into it a week ago!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I really hate people they dont own up to mistakes.

Maybe its a case you can take to your bosses to get cctv put in. Sure if one of their cars got broken into it would be up the next day!

Had the same thing in my old place, and there was only 15 of us who drove in! Still found the culprit as they had a silver car with my paint all over their bumper!

Beige, do delivery drivers come through the Carpark??

I have a HUGE car park where i work and its never even half full so i park at the back and take up about 8 spaces :lol: i still get b@stards parking next to me tho sometimes just to take the piss :p

Unlucky Louis, i mean Mr Beige :lol:

That's harsh, similar thing happened to me last year, I knew which dopey old moose in her black merc did it but didn't have any witnesses or proof, so couldn't really do anything about it :mad:

When i had my Leon this hapenned to me.

Someone had rammed the back end and dented the boot lid qujite badly, cost me 200 quid to put it right, id only had the thing a month!!!!

That's crap :(

Happened with my black VR at work- somebody left blue paint on it... looks like blue on yours too... IT MUST BE THE SAME PERSON! :lol:

Seriously though, there can't be that many cars of that particular colour at your work- go and have a good look around the carpark, and when you find them, make 'em pay! :2gunfire:

whoever did it will defo have a bit of blackberry paint on their bumper.... so take a hammer and have a look and crack their headlights, or alteratively just tell them to pay....

note to self: 2 wrongs dont make a right!