Sign in to follow this  
Bendy

half leather electric recaro's

Hi guys and gals, just wondered what the going rate for a mint set of black half leather electric recaro's plus black leather door cards were worth?? ive used the search but couldnt find anything!! :lol:

thanks in advance

if proper mint then 1400 maybe if you choose your time wisely or maybe 800 if you dont,, thats the fickle world of vw "rare"-ness!

I think £1400 is a little bit optimistic, as they are not worth as much as full leather heated leccy Recaro's (if complete then £1000-£1200). I would have said a complete half-leather interior with loom and switches and doorcards would be worth £800-£1000 max.

Cloth ones are worth £600-£800.

If the interiors are sold on eBay the bidding can get silly which helps to push the price up. However, a black leather Recaro heated leather interior minus doorcards (doorcards worth £250 or so for set if mint) went on eBay last week for £740, so makes sense if worth around £1000 all in.

This all said, I have seen complete mint interiors go for up to £1500 on eBay......kinda silly really when you can get a complete MJ retrim for less than that !

HTH

Cool cheers guys, so when would be the best time to sell then?? I'm guessing once crimbo and the new year are all done with. So feb time?

herisites, not mine to have chap, mate of mine has them and he was gonna put them in his polo but gettin the rears in would be far to much hassle so he asked me to get a price and see how much peeps reckon there worth. would look good in yours tho rob!! :lol:

Nah i want the beige leccy heated jobbies :lol: plus the money could go towards a charger and know which one i would rather have :wink:

herisites, not mine to have chap, mate of mine has them and he was gonna put them in his polo but gettin the rears in would be far to much hassle so he asked me to get a price and see how much peeps reckon there worth. would look good in yours tho rob!! :lol:

i reckon he should get his polo rears retrimed to match.. mj will have matching cloth for the centres.

£200, and i will pick them up in about an hour?????

well if ya don't ask?? :lol:

karl

:lol: worth a try but errr i think he'll pass on that offer!!! and i think he wants to sell as a complete set as he has other plans in store for the polo and needs the money to pump into his mk1 golf