Sign in to follow this  
eddy

Corrado VR6

Thought it was about time i posted a few pics of my vr6. Only got it a few weeks ago and as its my second car i can spend some time restoring it. Its a late 1992 model with 156k on the clock but i have loads of paperwork for it, Its got nearly full history and i have got a folder of full of receipts. I was bored last night so i sat down with a calculator and added them all up and it came to £6105.45 So at least i know it has been looked after.

Nice- think a black leather interior really suits red Corrado's 8)

Indeed!

Does look like a beaut.. good luck with it! Glad to hear you just wanna keep it original and tidy :)

It needed the heater fixing (thermal fuse)£0.73 from maplin. The drivers seat would'nt fold forward (new wire)£5.92 from vw dealers. I adjusted the gears (problem with 5th) and it has a couple of small car park dents. So nothing major just daft little things.

Cheers for the comments guys. I'm really impressed with it and what a bargain it only cost me a £1000

:shock: were do people find VR's that cheap???

Bargain man.. 8)