Sign in to follow this  
veedub

Gixxer thou powered Polo 6N!

Watch the first 30 seconds and then don't bother watching any more. Its just endless donut after donut.

I wanted to see that thing out on the road or track.. not driving round in endless circles in some workshop carpark! :(

Watch the first 30 seconds and then don't bother watching any more. Its just endless donut after donut.

I wanted to see that thing out on the road or track.. not driving round in endless circles in some workshop carpark! :(

Will give you that it is a tad boring, would love to see it on a track!

Checkout the video slighty further down the page of the 500BHP split screen camper dicking a porsche 911 and an aston martin around the nurburgring! Thats more like it!!

EDIT: This one

Looks like its using a rear axle with no diff judging by how easy its going sideways.

Car probably wont be that impressive in a straight line tbh, GSXR1000 has 145bhp @ the wheels & the torque isnt that hot, remember it was designed to haul a 175kg bike about not a polo !!

Bit of a pointless project in my eyes, but each to their own, i suppose its one of the easiest ways to RWD a polo !!

Jimmi,,,,,,,,

There is a massive thread on the build of this car somewhere... I'll have a look on the polo forums... The car is using a singe rear driveshaft withno diff. It'schain driven still and has one disk brake on the axle. Built for going sideways.

go to agree with jim , overkill on the donuts :-(

lots of cars out there with bike engines , i saw a twin busa engined saxo at oulton park last time i was there :-)