Sign in to follow this  
lottysvdub

bad bad car but its nearly christmas

well this week my car has been very bad its stayed frozen for about 3 days and its not being nice to me anymore , hell who cares ive just finished work for christmas so i know i dont care LOL gives me plenty of time to fix the heater , fix the lights ( there like candles ) change the hand brake cables ( it points at the back window ) should keep me busy for about a day aslong as it dosent rain and the fog lifts so i can find it on my drive way anyway wish you all a very merry christmas and a very happy new year to all you guys :x-mas:

thanks mate have a real good one yourself and i like to think of my corrado more as a work in progress that way im not to unhappy when its broke LOL

yep shes not to bad , i do agree on the colour :x-mas: but ive also got my eye on a rather sad looking abandond dragon green G60 , would be better in Aqua Blue Pearl though LOL

ive had this little beastie for 15 months , spent most of my pocket money that my wife lets me have on it but theres always more to do , part of the fun i think , i would love to get my hands on a Aqua Blue VR6 though i just love the colour change in different lights , how long you had your loverly looking VR ?

Thank you very much! I'll give you first shout if I'm selling it. :D

Had it for 2.5yrs - had the valver for a year before that. Love Corrados.