Sign in to follow this  
Dazz_G60_Wales

Which cylinder head !

Hi Gang

First off hope you all had a good Xmas.

Secondly I did`nt !! crank pully sheared off on Boxing day and think it pretty much ruined the motor,head at least (and only doing 75 mph on the M4 :oops: ).

Was wondering if finding a head for this would be difficult,will put an ad in the wanted once the garage has confirmed the damage, maybe get a recon ?

Any help would be great.

Thanks Dazz.

physically it would fit, but it wouldn't flow anywhere near enough air as a G60 head

I have a G60 head in my garage if you need it?? Only has 86000 miles on it... worked perfectly before i swapped it over for my big valve head.. i am open too offers if you need it ..?

i have measured the ports on both pb and pg g60 head and there aint much difference between exhaust, but the inlets on the pb head are smaller by a lot, so flow wouldnt be as good. also the pb head i had didnt have the 2 tapped holes on the front of the block like the PG and it was slightly different inthis respect. Maybe the later ones were different as i have only access to this one. I did think about doin this and puttin the PB head on after snapping 3 exhaust studs in my PG head. Hope this helps, apart from these things i have mentioned i cant see any other differences. Cheers

Thanks for replys all

Sorry not to reply sooner but been busy, life`s tough without wheels !

Mike soon as I get the report from the garage will def be in touch about yours

if needed .

Cheers Dazz