Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

How reliable, expensive?? I am pondering

Hi All I've fallen in love with an all white Audi Quattro it always see it parked on my way to work and i've just simply fallen in love with it I think its a C reg it has the standard small multi spokes but there white too! I will try and get a picture

just wondering how much there worth? seem more expensive than what i thought!

How reliable are they?

Cheers Andy

P.s looks like this one but is newer as iirc has an all white body style bumper not black plastic

Hi Probably gonna be this car which recently finished on ebay!!

clicky

We looked at them before gettin our Rado, so stupidly quick with either 2.2 10v Turbo or 2.2 20v Turbo!!! Expensive to run, parts are crazy prices but so sexy and quick! Thats about as far as my knowledge goes and thats probably a little sketchy!!!

Edit: Link shortened - dinkus

I do like these Audis but ive got to admit i dont think white is the most flattering colour!!

Great car though and nice and rare, always a bonus!!

Lovely cars. The most gorgeous warbly exhaust note ever!

Don't think they're particularly reliable though mate, and hard/expensive to maintain as already mentioned.

Hi Probably gonna be this car which recently finished on ebay!!

clicky

We looked at them before gettin our Rado, so stupidly quick with either 2.2 10v Turbo or 2.2 20v Turbo!!! Expensive to run, parts are crazy prices but so sexy and quick! Thats about as far as my knowledge goes and thats probably a little sketchy!!!

Edit: Link shortened - dinkus

OOOH! Its a "rare non-sunroof model" Wonder if there's a certain overseas forum member who's bought this as well! Maybe it's off to Italy? :lol:

IIRC it's something like £1500 just to get a clutch done on these! :shocked!:

is it an Ur-Quattro turbo or just its plain jane sister quattro coupe firstly?

if its a C-reg turbo it should have(I had a D-plate turbo btw)

LCD dash,8inch wide ronal wheels and of course a 10v turbo lump

............if you thought a C G60 was expensive to run/fix then discount the Ur-Quattro immediatley...........it will rape you daily with its 20gal fuel tank that used to cost me over £50 per week back in 1995/96.........that was when it was approx £2.50 per gall too,parts are hideous too,rear brake calipers were £120 ea and were known for siezing on,even stupid things were Quattro only so had a premium price tag,the bumpers come in 2 parts too(an inner and outer) and cost approx £400ea(back in 95/96),tyres are specific to the car too and although only 15ince they have a unique profile 215/50/VR50 IIRC again back in 95/96 you were looking at approx £170 for 1!..........one thing ppl forget is that this was Audi's flagship and was sales competition for 944 Turbo's and even 911's back in the 80's

word of wisdom I heard from the local quattro-owner club sec was to spend £10k buying a decent one and still have £10k in reserve :shock:

they also look better if they are SWB from the factory...........as awesome has Dialynx's work is............its still a replica at the end of the day........