Sign in to follow this  
Jay2

Urgent Help needed! Colour Code for a Grey 91' G60?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Car in bodyshop at the moment and my boot stickers awol for the Colour Code, (had a bump up the backside at some point and been repaired in the distant past).

Looked on the club info page which gives me either Light Grey Metallic or Pearl Grey Metallic for a 91 Corrado. How do I tell or find out which one?

Had heard mentioned that it may be on the original Log Book for the car, but obviously that's in my glovebox, at the Bodyshop.

Any help appreciated.

*Done a bit more homework on the Tinternet and I think it must be Pearl Grey Metallic, seen a few shots of the Light Grey which is a completely different shade and alot lighter, even with the unreliable nature of downloaded pics. But would still like some help to avoid an expensive cock-up. Changed my side-pic to give you a better idea. Sorry it's a bit crap but its the only one I have at the moment. Cheers.

Without being able to get at the car I dont think you can tell, unless you look at pictures to see which one looks like yours.

There is also an orange sticker on the drivers side inner wong in the engine bay that should show it.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Your pic mate looks the right shade compared to the pics I've seen for Light Grey.

Cheers.

SORTED!

Thanks for everyones help.

With combination of the Colour Code chart on the Knowledge Base and a helpfull bloke at the local VAG Dealership we managed to work out that its Pearl Grey Metallic.

Now its just fingers crossed that the Bodyshop don't balls' it up.

Cheers.