Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Which tail lights?

Makes me wonder why no aftermarket companies have made all red rear lights for the C, they seem to be the ones everyone asks about and I'm sure they'd sell really well.

I agree, i wish someone would make them.

I like the ones ive done myself but would rather have a properly manufactured set...

I've got a set of the standard ones but laqured in red, the fit and finish of them is superior to any aftermarket lights i've ever seen/fitted, you cant seem to get the same OE quality with aftermarket bits. Well how often have you seen a set of replacement lights either not lining up at the join between the rear quarter and tailgate or misting up due to poor seals. Also buying a cheap set of 2nd hand standard units and spraying them yourself is way cheaper than the many £££'s that Inpro or soemone would charge

Looks that way! :lol:

I'll endeavour to get some pics up this weekend- been very busy! I really like them.

I've just got mine back today from having a new rear engine mount fitted (what a difference!) and have now fitted the lights....I too am really pleased, it was dark by the time I'd finished so will get pics tomorrow. I also had some dark side repeaters so I've fitted those and it all looks much nicer. The only nuisance is that the outer lights don't have the multiplug fitted so I've had to fit spade connectors to wire them up.

oxfordpaul, the existing bulb holders work. Had to squash them in a bit to get them in OK, but they're fine.

Oh didn't realise that, I used the originals on the tailgate lights but the others came with bulbs in and precut wires attached. I'll put some pics up in a bit.

Yes it looks much worse in the pic than in real life but I've adjusted it now and looks much better. Funnily enough they line up better than my old lights did, I think my boot lid doesn't close tightly enough but I can undo the bolts that hold the clasp down to adjust it.

They really do make a difference... Now stick a set of these on the front and the car should look up to date at both ends!

http://dubdesignindustries.com/gallery/ddi/IMG_2976sm

I see In-Pro do a fair attempt at making a set of angel eye projector lamps with blacked out reflectors, but they really do pale next to the custom fitted A4 headlights.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm still going for the other set of taillights, I reckon they'll look lovely on the darker paintjob my car has. Where did you find them? I can see the 2nd set on ARZ Tuning, but not the first - did you find them on another site?

They do look good Oxfordpaul on your Aqua Blue.

I've now got some on order for my Inca Blue G60 :-)

Storm-warning, I don't know where the first set are from but not ARZ.

LJ - You won't be disappointed, they look fab. Just don't be an idiot like me and put spade connectors on the wires - the original holders fit and you can use the bulbs they supply in your old holders.

storm_warning, the first set were off ebay.de and they are Inpro smoked- ARZ do them, but their pics are different.

Kick Up The Rs, yep, they are E-marked.

oxfordpaul, you are indeed a plank! :lol: