Sign in to follow this  
gogsboy

Anti Theft Valve Caps

Can anyone recommend the best type to get and where to get them.

Seen several ones but not sure which ones to go with.

Seen these on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0071944532

They reckon the screw/grub ones can cause damage if someone tried to rob them.

Also seen several here - http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Anti ... _Caps.html

The spinning ones seem to be a new design.

I'm waiting on the Richbrook spinning efforts to arrive any day.

I've had so many caps nicked it's actually humorous.Would you believe the very chav who nicked mine fairly recently parked next to me in the street sporting my caps on his cavalier.The c**t.I took 'em back.

Hopefully the spinners do the job.What with passing schoolkids nickin' 'em(for their bikes,of course)and the local chavs,I've got my work cut out.

the richbrook ones r definatley the best

Which Richbrook ones though as they do a coupe of different kinds, you mean the spinning ones?

I'm waiting on the Richbrook spinning efforts to arrive any day.

I've had so many caps nicked it's actually humorous.Would you believe the very chav who nicked mine fairly recently parked next to me in the street sporting my caps on his cavalier.The c**t.I took 'em back.

Hopefully the spinners do the job.What with passing schoolkids nickin' 'em(for their bikes,of course)and the local chavs,I've got my work cut out.

how do you rate the caps, they arrived yet?

They've been on a few days now-so that makes them the longest lasting valve caps I've had already!.They work fine,decent finish(I went for the silver ones)for a tenner.Hopefully that'll be the end of the nonsense.

They've been on a few days now-so that makes them the longest lasting valve caps I've had already!.They work fine,decent finish(I went for the silver ones)for a tenner.Hopefully that'll be the end of the nonsense.

I ended up getting them earlier today, seem them online but just went to Halfords as they stock them.

They were about £13 but tey had a Richbrook gift pack next to them for £20 which included a tax disc which seems to cost about £15 and an air freshener which seems to be around £7..both seem to be overpriced, but all for £20 didnt seem bad.

The caps seem to be good, also just went for the silver ones, did like the look of the ones on eBay though but advert was saying 10-14 days for delivery!

some little gits had all of mine recently and a bbs badge!!!! don't see where the bbs badge will go on the bmx though!??

I'm deffo liking the Richbrook ones.If the chavs want them bad enough they'll still be able to take them,I think.Just press a pin or something into the top of the valve and twist would be enough to get them off.It will stop opportunist thieves though.I'd love to see their faces when the cap just spins in their thieving little paws instead of coming off.