Sign in to follow this  
Tifun

Pic request of Keskins Kt1 16" and 17"

I've decided on the new wheel, now I need to decide on the size. I have only seen a small handful of pictures showing the Keskin Kt1's on Corrado's. Please post pictures so I can decide if the 17" is too big, or if the 16" staggard is going to be to wide. Plus if anything had to be done for better fitment.

-Keith

i think these look awesome, seriously thinking about spending the student loan. cant read german ebay tho? id need 4x100 for a g60 but what offset could i get away with (this is how far they stick out isn't :oops: ) anyone got any for sale?

they look great! Offsets please, I need those ET's so I can go buy these tonight :p Here's a P-chop of my car with them thanks to stel for the sideshot for me to steal :lol:

These are fantastic looking wheels, and they suit the red corrado SO well, go for it mate and get some pics up as soon as they are on!!!

They were et25 all round with a 5mm spacer at the rear. Think the offset yuo nedd is different for vr6 engined cars thou?? You'll definatly need your arches rolled, but all depends on how low you go. They cost £800 from style dynamix with tyres.

Well the 25 is a great start. I think I can do the rest of the math in my head...I think I can lol, maybe I should do it all out on paper.

i'm running 9's all round on my vr6, the et's you'll need will be a 20 at the rear and im running et30 with 3mm spacers so a et27 up front, depending on clearence you may need to grind a bit of your caliper away!! hope this helps, and they do look good on that p shop.

Well I came to the conclusion that 17x8.5 all around is the route I will take. The offset I am going to get is 30. From there if I have to modify the fenders I will. I will be placing my order tomorrow so hopefully in the next week they will be here, then I slap on some rubber and go from there :) The rims by them selves will cost me $1359, and add another $300 for rubber, so in total about $1659....I don't know how that converts to pounds.

BigTartanJudge, they have to import these from Germany and they get airmailed to me in the U.S. atleast that's what the guy on the phone told me. There are only 2-4 dealers that offer Keskin here in the U.S. so it is kind of a rarity.

with a et30 out back you may run into fouling issue's with your suspension. im running a et20 and its close, cant even get my little finger between the wheel and coilover.