Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Any oldies remember this

not sure, like i say i swear i remember a beetle being carried by a helicopter, although i may be thinking of a strange episode of road runner???

am sure i remember the helicopter carrying a beetle but can't say i remember the corrado

Same here... Even remembered that opening line, forgot it was for the 'Rado though.

What is the terminal velocity of a freefalling beetle anyway?

Depends... Is it a European Beetle or an African Beetle?... [P'twanng] Euuaaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!

sorry but its very unlikely you'll see an N.American market Corrado advert on UK tv..........its deffo the american market one as it clearly states the US-spec output for the G60........the Corrado wasn't aggresively marketed in the UK even tho we were one of the biggest markets for it.........I've seen the ad before but only via t'internet

it was on uk tv . you was prob out getting stoned at the time

sorry mate sounds like you were the stoner :lol: ............its an N.American market car its not going to be on UK TV now is it :wink:

afaik only on the net,

hardly surprising as how could they say the price on the telly without making peoples balls feel numb and thinking HOW much!

Not a U.S. thing, could be a Canadian thing, I think they use KPH....we use MPH so they would have made sure it said that because of the closed minded-ness. Austrailia? What other countries speak english as their main language that use KPH? It looks like it was filmed in the U.S. though lol. We had one that had the Corrado up on top of a mountain ledge kind of looking over the horizon.....that's all I can remember about that comercial.

the mention of KM/H is more to say its a 130mph motor,not that its speedo reads in KM/H,its deffo N.American spec due to the indicators in the bumper and flush bumper front

yeah its north american, i downloaded it ages ago off an american website, and it was clearly for the american market, not for the UK. its an american car!! side markers, different body, its even set in the cowboy country, (i take it they go around on horses shouting 'yee-haw' and firing their 'six-shooters' all day long, right ? :lol: