Sign in to follow this  
ziderapple

Your opinions please

Pic 2 - looks cool but has been done alot of late {what they did to my old girl :cry: }

I'm starting to feel pic 1 - a bit more these days - but then again I've been looking at the merc style wheels that look the same kinda style as both pics but look a bit different to the Porsche wheel route :|

BLACKG60 there will be loads of Dub's running around on Merc wheels this summer, be fine for 4 stud but getting adaptors for 5x100 to 5x112 may not be easy.

G60SC_Stoney loving thoses wheels, still got em?

Think I'll go for the D90's, I think they look cool. Modern alloys dont really float my boat. would love some nice BBS splits, RS 301's being the ultimate.

G60SC_Stoney loving thoses wheels, still got em?

Sold to me a while back and i have also sold them now, Dans right though these look loads better than D90's etc

iv lowered my valver really low on d 90s slight camber at front normal rear, looks sweet tho really nice not dissapointed but there my winter wheels, if not polished and cleaned regular they look a bit plain but good tires kept clean dubbers give the thumbs up asked to sell em many times good luck

All I seem to do lately is look at Alloys, I need to go bigger in order to fit my bigger brakes but I really cant choose..... plus I dont really have the wonga to get the ones I realy want.

D90's all the way mate. May be a bit biased as i've picked up an as new set with mint tyres for £250! Just need the funds to buy adaptors now :oops: