Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Adrian Flux

thats a really good price herisites, considering the AA were the first company I rang for my very first quote on the C, at the tender age of 25. They 'checked several brokers and produced the best price', quoted me £4985 full comp! :lol:

Rob Try Herts... If you're not going to run it full time with the charger whilst you're at Uni go for a limited mileage policy this will bring teh prices right down...

The Cabby on 3k a year cost just £240 fully comp and 2k agreed.. and the insurance co don't mind mods, only thing they won't cover is NOS!

Rob Try Herts... If you're not going to run it full time with the charger whilst you're at Uni go for a limited mileage policy this will bring teh prices right down...

The Cabby on 3k a year cost just £240 fully comp and 2k agreed.. and the insurance co don't mind mods, only thing they won't cover is NOS!

Yeah gunna try them as well. I will definately be getting a limited mileage cover as i will hardly drive it really, the mk1 will be used for every day driving 8)

I've been ringing around recently. Not going down the charger route but got a pretty long list of mods. The best companies I have got quotes from allow any cosmetic mods and give you a bhp limit. Both Chris Knott (ask for John) and Brentacre (ask for Gary) gave me a 230bhp limit for 830/850 on a 6k limit. Not bad considering I've had 3 accidents in the last 5 years, got 3 points and only just got 1yrs NCB!

Another good one to try is HIC (ask for Martin). They couldn't be as competitive for me this time but I will keep them on my list for next year!