Sign in to follow this  
Dogzyboy

New RS4 Alloys - Photochop Request

Spotted these on a new shape RS4 the other day & thought they looked pretty sweet. :-P

I was originally after some BBS RCs or RXs, but due to being broke, I cant afford them! These seem much more wallet friendly!

First off, Does anyone have these on their C, or have a pic of one with them on?

Secondly, what's everyone's opinions on them? I'd be putting them on a standard Mystic Blue Storm.

Cheers.

Well if they are genuine RS4 wheels then they are 18's (?) which imo is tooo big on a rado and plus they will be quite wide so i would imagine would need arch work doing as well.

VERY nice wheels on the right car though 8)

Good point Herisites, hadn't thought about that! :oops: I did see some replicas, I wonder if they'd be any good? Probably pretty heavy.

Yeah a 17" replica version would look pretty good and you wont have rubbing issues. If weight bothers you then you want BBS or OZ really.

Yep, you are right. I'll have to look into these reps a bit more & find out if they are any good.

Thanks for the help guys.

Cheers,

Doug

Any chance of someone doing a rough photo-chop for me with these on my car? I tried last night, and failed miserably, I have no idea how to cut out a circle... :oops:

Here you go mate. I done a side on and an angle shot for you. Not the best quality but they give you the idea. Oh and i also lowered your car as it looks better, imo if you dont lower a corrado on 17's it looks like its on stilts!!

Awesome. Great work mate, thank you.

They do look great on it, though I'll have to decide if I like this look better than chunky five spokes!?!

I see what you mean about the C on 17s without being lowered!! :lol: I was thinking I might get away with if for a few months but I guess I'll have to get the suspension done first after all!

Once again, thanks for the help, much appreciated. :)