Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Wish I still had my MkII Olop now :(

Looks very nice... agree with Son of a Beesting though, stick to coupe s headlights.

My mk2 is under a sheet at the minute resting up for the winter, i got hold of some polished p-slots for it, but then dropped it too low and now they wont fit under, so gonna have to sell them :(

Son of a Beesting, type a message in the reply text box and click the 'Preview' button. On the next page there will be a button at the bottom of the text box saying 'Add an Attchment' then just browse for the picture and attachit and submit :)

Son of a Beesting, Hey Well done!

Nice motor there... Thing is I actally prefer the "Estate" shape...

Had a Grey one (The ex-wifes) would have rocked with a valve engine, coilies and a set of "Shabby" wheels... Real Q Motor...

Wonder if there'd be space to get a blower in as well? :scratch:

Son of a Beesting, did you say that was your brothers Polo?

If so, was he at the club polo meet at Billing aquadrome last year? Remember seeing this car, or one very similar, and thinking how the f*** does he get over any terrain rougher than a babies bottom!! :lol:

Yeah its my brothers polo. He goes to quite a few shows, Its got the standard round headlights on it now though (looks a bit better I think).

How does he get it over anything? Praying like crazy and breathing in! :lol:

i thought i had to check this out after my bro(sonofabeesting) told me about it.

mic_Vr - yea i was at the club polo show last year, didnt ground out once, i say its dude to my good driving. :lol:

thanks for the comments guys, one day i will own a corrado and find out why my brother loves them so!

jonsmart, I'm amazed you survived all those dodgy speedbumps in the aquadrome!

I was there with HenryG40 & Emiri plus some of the other Polo guys, that was one hot day!

Nice to see the work you'd done on it and I must say I'm loving the red wheels.

Here's one a friend of mine owns with side exit exhaust and a set of mad rare wheels, but can you guess what they are?

11Mar007.jpg

polorear.jpg

sideexit.jpg