Sign in to follow this  
nolan

Hella Raintronic

Just ordered Lupo wipers (2 driver arms + 1 passenger blade) yesterday from my local stealers :)

I now wish to fit a Hella Raintronic. Can anyone recommend the place to go to get one for the best price ? :wink:

Cheers all

g60jet was selling some hella raintronic units,dont know if he sold them all but he might be able to point you in the right direction

nolan, I've got one left but its my spare, im keeping it because its discontinued. so best thing to do is look on ebay. if i was to sell mine i want full retail price for it which is about £130 i think

Thanks all for the advice.

I have just fitted the lupo wipers and they look great :D

Just need to test them in the rain now :turn-l:

I didn’t realise that the Hella raintronic is discontinued :? and the price of £130.. :shock:

This raintronic thing ,its not the gizmo that makes the wipers come on automatic is it ?? :? :?

slotmachine, yes basically replaces the intermittant wipe function and does it itself upto speed 1

nolan, I phoned Hella Direct about 18 months ago when my screen broke trying to get a new sensor that glues to the screen (as normal silicon glue wont work). they told me the sensor and kits are no longer made and not a carried spare part. i then managed to find a dealer seeing them off cheap so i got them and sold them on. had one for my C, and a spare for myself.