Sign in to follow this  
David Winter

Thumped up the backside.

Now sorted!. Im really pleased with it. The bumper looks great but having the whole of the drivers side done has made a massive difference. Gone are the parking dents and scuffs. New side mouldings and indicators have been put on and the car has gone from slightly tatty to a nice example in a week as I have also fixed the abs system.

Looking good David. So pleased you got it sorted!

Still keeping a watchful eye out for you round about town, but no joy yet.

Ive just diched the badly tinted Knackered side repeaters and replaced with new oe ones. I know the clear ones look good but Im happy with it totally standard at the mo.

Mr Sands. I think I saw you on Sat eve. I was walking in to town and saw a green VR at the junction oposite the co-op next to the petrol station in Northwick just after six. Looked nice

Ive just diched the badly tinted Knackered side repeaters and replaced with new oe ones. I know the clear ones look good but Im happy with it totally standard at the mo.

Mr Sands. I think I saw you on Sat eve. I was walking in to town and saw a green VR at the junction oposite the co-op next to the petrol station in Northwick just after six. Looked nice

Get in! David, you've made my evening after a very long day of chasing recalcitrant Year 11s for coursework, then having to mark it...

'Twas indeed me, picking up a mate to go watch the footie (and running late). My first spot by someone on the forum! Must meet for a close-up appraisal of each other's VRs sometime.

Cheers,

Ed.