Sign in to follow this  
corblimey

My 95 vr6

She,s been standing for the last 2 years, but now going to get her back on the road for the summer!! need a few parts if anyone can help like the heater control surround, front headlights as the clips have broke to hold them in place, and the plastic covers that go on top of the bulk head/wiper motor.

Welcome to the board :) Nice looking motor you have there. Unfortunately, I can't help you out with any of the parts you are after. Good to hear that another C is to be back on the roads though.

Welcome to the forum, looks lik anice motor.

The wiper motor was never covered as standard, only the fan intake on the passenger side will be covered over. People have made ones from mk2 golf bits though and there was a group buy on an aftermarket scuttle cover.

Good luck getting her sorted.

hi there, i dont suppose you live on bedford road in sutton coldfield?? just i recall seeing a corrado very similiar to this ages ago?

nice corrado by the way 8)

karl

close but no not the same one mate!!

hi there, i dont suppose you live on bedford road in sutton coldfield?? just i recall seeing a corrado very similiar to this ages ago?

nice corrado by the way 8)

karl

naa! i mean under the bonnet just below the windscreen. cheers anyway mate.

If you mean the heater control plastic cover (goes over the three dials) I ve got one you can have.

I was a forum member before years ago, i was looking at selling her, but as many members said i was stupid to sell, i changed my mind but unlucky the company car was still coming so she sat on the drive. but now getting rid of company car to get her back on the road!!!!

Welcome to the forum, looks lik anice motor.

The wiper motor was never covered as standard, only the fan intake on the passenger side will be covered over. People have made ones from mk2 golf bits though and there was a group buy on an aftermarket scuttle cover.

Good luck getting her sorted.

thats the one mate, i'm only on whitehouse common road (small world) for any parts ya want. pm jimmi on here. he is breaking a few corrados at the moment.