Sign in to follow this  
rawg60

G60 being lazy!!!

I am still trying to fix my car!!! its driving us mental we have bought the ECU relay and tried it and the thing still doesn't work!!! :x

We tried the ignition bit as some of you kindly suggested and that didn't work either :( [/size]

Any one else out there that can shed some light???

ALL FIXED YEY!!!!!!!

Please see my other posts for more details!!!

Sorry i'm new to this site!

there is another post under my user, but quickly to summarise, the car will start first time and run perfectly but after a few minutes it will just stall !!!!, leaving dash lights lit up, at this point it turns over but will not fire into life, all the cars electrics ie. lights windows etc work fine, the alarm is a clifford and is in valet mode, and i believe the immobilizer is just a starter interrupt and thats fine, it just like someone has switched the fuel off or something, thoughts are if it turns over the dizzy will spin as this is all mechanical, there is power and a good spark so this leaves the electronic injection side of things controlling fuel possibly causing a fault, but because when it runs it runs fine, its really hard to pin point something, cuz obviously to run everything needs to work, so must be something silly and small maybe. i had replaced the electronic switch at the bottom of the ignition barrel as i have been told these can be iffy on numerous vw models and what i think is the ecu control relay ( no.30 in location 3) as apparently this can play up as i think it controls power to ecu, but again she runs for a few minutes, stalls then just turns over, until the nxt day when it does the same.

any help, it boggles me