Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Justmatz 23/2 update

Has anybody had a BAD experience from Justmatz ....... and was it sorted out ????

They have screwed up my order !!!! Had the mats back (at my expense) that ive waited 6 weeks for and wont answer my calls/emails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

It’ll probably get sorted in the end Im just frustrated at spending over £70 and they get it wrong :roll:

They seem to be fairly decent guys.

Hope it sorts itself out.

I hope so :lol: I waited ages for them to arrive then sent them back last week and now they wont answer my emails :roll: They were sent back rec del and Royal Mails website says that they got them last Friday !!!!!

I've got a set of Justmatz mats, bought them at Inters last year, there all good bar the boot one, different shape to the boot.... got a good deal on them though as it was at a show.

IIRC correctlyPhil_k got a set changed for free beacuse the logo peeled off.

I cant complain either, they did mine custom and have had them for over a year without probs..

IIRC correctlyPhil_k got a set changed for free beacuse the logo peeled off.

I cant complain either, they did mine custom and have had them for over a year without probs..

Thats right, he was 11 months into ownership and swapped for a new set, no quibbles.

Its been nearly a month since I sent back the IMO wrong quality mats !!!!! Ive just come home from work and ive had an email from Jeremy -

Hi J

The mats arrived today and we can say that they are the same as your returned ones, this confirms that our supplier has used the Deluxe quality on both sets.

We re ordered the set on your instructions so as not to discredit your claim but there is a noticable difference between the Classic and the Deluxe once both are infront of you.Also be aware that our supplier purchases his materials from various sources and there will be differences in quality especially if you purchse a large amount and once finished find the same quality is no longer available.

Our policy is that the customer comes first and we will always endeavour to help or correct mistakes.We charge different for every quality and never have or will supply other than what has been paid for so whether there is a large or minor difference in quality the prices do not change.

I have included a picture of both mats side by side but even though it will be difficult to notice the difference,your original mats are on the left and the new set now has a larger heelpad.

We do hope this is satisfactory and you will be happy with your mats.

Regards

Jeremy

JustMatzUK Ltd

2007-02-23_015.jpg

So ive just this minute spoken to Jeremy and had quite a long argument lol

Point 1 - He says that Justmatz has NO control over the quality of the carpet used in the mats. The quality can change at the suppliers discretion top quality stuff might be the same as what the low quality mats were the week before :? :? BUT they still charge the same (IMO a lot of money) no matter what quality they receive !!!! Now If I was running a Co then I wouldn’t be very happy about this and would find another supplier.

By the looks of it the supplier is still using the bad quality roll for both my sets but Jeremy wouldn’t comment on that lol

Point 2 - Ive checked on my order and confirmed with Jeremy + Dave via email (which I still have here) and phone over the past few weeks that I hadnt ordered a heel pad. Then in the email above he says "We re ordered the set on your instructions" + "the new set now has a larger heel pad"

WTF !!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT WANT/ORDER A HEEL PAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO if the supplier got the order wrong with the heel pad then whets to say that they got the carpet quality wrong as well :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: All Jeremy said to this was NO !!! lol

Conclusion - They are going to cut off the Incorrect heel pad !!!! send me the new mats with a cheque for the return postage and a 10% discount (I think I got the discount because he wanted to get me off the phone :D )

Basically Im still not happy as I wanted some quality mats for my car and in all honesty you can buy the exact same quality mats in ASDA as the ones im getting for £60 from Justmatz

I wont be buying from them again !!!!!!!!!!

I would love to find a company that will make any logo you like, as justmatz do but also embroide it in cotton not as a felt stick on thingy.

Still happy with my mats, wearing well but I wouldn't want a set in a daily driver I don't think they would last that long compared to a set of Canons from Halfrauds.

*2p mode off*

My juztmatz mats are bog standard quality and have been in the daily driver for well over a year now and I can honestly say with a quick hoover they come back like brand new, The pile is not crushed on the heel pad and the logo has not pealed at all.

I know one mans custard is another mans mustard but IMO Justmatz seem to be playing fair by you Jbob.