Sign in to follow this  
ben16v

gumball 2007 now with pics!!!

I'll be a marshall there this year for both the weekends and probably in Amsterdam too. Should be wicked- get to see some awesome cars up close and personal and get free gear too. I marshalled at the movie premier a month or two back as well at the KoKo club in Camden- had a very nice long chat with the Koenigsegg test driver.

Very interesting, i follow the gumball 3000 and the Bullrun ans a bunch of my friends either own or arrange the events, lots of inside stories i could tell, some very funny and some simply amazing!

Iwill be going on the Bullrun in a few months from Montreal to Quay West.

Chris

well i`ve booked my ticket to get to london next month to watch them leaving pall mall, if anyone else is going PM me

I'll be a marshall there this year for both the weekends and probably in Amsterdam too. Should be wicked- get to see some awesome cars up close and personal and get free gear too. I marshalled at the movie premier a month or two back as well at the KoKo club in Camden- had a very nice long chat with the Koenigsegg test driver.

How did you get that job?

They've put me in charge of ticketing in the car park so I've got to make sure all the cars are parked up and then out on the grid on Sunday before the start! Should be one to tell the kids about. Confirmed drivers include the usual JK amd Jodie Kid plus some other A-list celebs. I think it's a secret though so I'd better not blab it all over the internet! Police are expecting 500,000 to 1,000,000 people coming to see it.

Police are expecting 500,000 to 1,000,000 people coming to see it.
damn thats a lot of people!!!

any tips on the best place to go??

Not really TBH. I'm gonna be stuck in the car park all Saturday although I'm on "crowd management" on the Sunday from midday. All the cars will roll down onto the grid at about midday on Sunday. I'm not sure what I should say but I think there will be celebs sprinkled amongst the grid so there won't be any benefit to being in any given place. There's a big static display at Waterloo St though where non-Gumball cars will be displayed with trade stands from the sponsors and a huge screen. It should be a good day. I get free shoes and stuff too :)

Neil G60, cool thanks mate will be in london from abou 1030 sunday so i`ll make my way up asap

its defo pall mall yeah?

well, just at the petrol station this morning and what should i see??!

a little preview for tomorrow, freshly air freighted from san diego and the slr in particular bearing some rather tasty art work on the bonnet!

well, got there a bit late today so only managed to see the last 10-15 cars get away but there were some nice motors and we followed a Spyker and a Mansory Roller down buckingham palace road on our bikes after the start! the Spyker made some quality noise!!

adding a few pics now..

well, got there a bit late today so only managed to see the last 10-15 cars get away but there were some nice motors and we followed a Spyker and a Mansory Roller down buckingham palace road on our bikes after the start! the Spyker made some quality noise, shame i couldn't get a decent pic.. :(

adding a few pics now..

these FCKING RICH NANCY BOY WORK SHY TOSSERS have cost me 3 points on me licence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt know anything about it and was going down the 50 MPH bit of the A20 at Crittals corner doing about 70 in the van (it is a motorway more or less) and have been filmed by a copper on the bridge with a handheld speed camera, he was placed there on purpose because it was 400 yards before the normal speed camera - bugger bugger bugger

The mural on the SLR is the guys girlfriend/wife and that 997 was Revo tuned to something well over 500 brake. The guy who owned it was a nice guy too. Got some pics on the way..

these FCKING RICH NANCY BOY WORK SHY TOSSERS have cost me 3 points on me licence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure you didnt cost yourself three points? maybe you could write and ask them to pay your fine! :lol: