Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

Drool over German C-meet video

Awesome vid!! I came over all emotional :lol:

It would be wicked if we all had a convoy like that, even if we didnt go anywhere, just drive around the country making videos :lol:

Reminds me of the convoy we ran down the M4 to GTI International back in 2001 - we had something like 50 cars in that, plus some Golfs who hooked up with us along the way.

No reason why we can't do something similar again - main obstacle is getting it all recorded & edited like this one.

BTW great video Eric, your German mates have been busy these past few months haven't they :)

We really need to get us C enthusiasts together. There are surely well over 150/200 regular active members on here on a daily basis who could all get together for a meet up of some sort. We need to get the mods to get their heads together again I think to sort something out and arrange a suitable middle of the country type venue...

The CCGB meet at Woburn in '03 with 140'ish Rado's was just awesome.

Problem with us lot though is we are from all round the country so although we could have a good meet, we couldnt have many convoys like that video, thats just probably one town's worth :lol:

I would love to be in a convoy like that and see some vid of my C in action!

Video looks great - will try and watch it at home later!

Will start thinking about options for some sort of meet.. again.. I know we come to this often but really need to get it in gear I think.

i'll probably not be driving the C when u lot have this meet..but id deffentutly be up for this..might even stry and get my dad to take a run over..although he hates driving in england..