Sign in to follow this  
Azz turbo

lupo wipers

i am going to upgrade to the lupo gti wipers soon, where am i best going for them. was goin to go to vw, does anyone have a part number for them please.

thank you

aaron

cheers for that not really intrested in a group buy. just want to go out and buy them straight away instead of waiting. anyone have a part number

The only place you'll get them from is VW direct and i think that'll cost you in the region of £100.

That group buy isn't strictly a group buy, just click the link place your order and they'll be with you in a couple of days which to be honest is the minimum you'll have to wait if you order them from VW.

Correct, just checked etos.

2 x pass side lupo gti aero arm = £30.88 + VAT

2 x aero blade = £11.00 + VAT

Which comes to the grand total of........£98.42 inc VAT

I do believe so, its the arms that are the key to their success...there just so strong!

I tried those retro fit ones on the front of mine not so long ago, the blade would only wipe at the edges thus proving just how crap the standard arms are.

I bought a set through the group buy last week.

No problem fitting and they work so very well. Such an improvement on the standard arms/blades.

First time it rains you'll see the improvement.

cheers for that not really intrested in a group buy. just want to go out and buy them straight away instead of waiting. anyone have a part number

It's not a traditional sort of group buy, as has just been mentioned, click on the link and you can buy them for £75 ish I believe, they take a week to turn up...

And dealer prices are over £100 for them now.

just reading through the thread, when you buy them does it come in a set or do you buy the wiper arms seperate then the blades. also do you have to two of the same side blades or is it a right and left wiper arms you buy.

You have to buy the arms and blades separately.

Just found this in the knowledge base.... Clickage....

As for finding 2 aero arms of the same length and correct length in a breakers yard, that might be a bit optimistic