Sign in to follow this  
ewang33

Anyone know this guy? (Sheffield)

I'm at the end of my tether.. so this is a last desperate attempt to contact this guy!! :x

Does anyone know Matthew Gregory (G60BoyRacer) from Sheffield? Where the hell he is or how I can contact him??

It's been a good 6 weeks ago since I last sent him a cheque for payment of a cross member off his G60 he was breaking. The cheque cleared within 2 days of posting it so he wasn't slow in cashing it in! This was the last I heard off Mat.. 6 weeks later I'm £80 down and NO cross member!!

A few people have PM'd me (Thanks), who have done business with Mat, and said he was a sound bloke and had no problems at all with him.

It was to be delivered to my work address via business post, yet there is no record of it ever leaving his address through parcel companies I have used in the past.

His mobile goes through to answer machine, and he's not been online here for 6 weeks.. is he in hospital? Left the country? Forgotten to send the part?? I just don't know.

If anyone lives near this address, do me a favor.. drive past and have a look. Or post a note through the door maybe?! I'm based in Bristol so it's a long journey to Sheffield for me.

Sorry 'mods' if this is the wrong thing to do.. please advice!

here's the details I have:

**Details Removed**

I dont think posting up his address and phone number straight away was teh best thing to do although I have total sympathy with your plight!

Perhaps discussing that with a moderator would be your first call!

I've removed his details, it looks likely that there's a plausable answer to why he's not answered, it's not like he's been online and is ignoring you, and other members have vouched for him - allthough, as Blue_Joe says - I have sympathy with your situation.

It would be usefull if anyone on here knows the guy or lives in Sheffield that could maybe PM ewang33 if they can help?

Thanks guys.. sorry! Just a bit stressed when I wrote this earlier. Didn't think about the whole address thing.

I'm sure he's just forgot.. He's clearly a sound guy looking at his posts! I mean, breaking a complete car for bits is pretty big task when it comes to postage and who's paid for what.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Im waiting for a late style fog lamp I paid £20 for two weeks ago with a postal order after Mat contacted me by phone.Iv tried phoning him since but no joy,straight on to answer machine. Iv done some buisness with him before with no probs. Has anyone heard from him? :?

It took me 3 or 4 gentle reminders to get my bits.

Although one bit he sent was the wrong part and he said he didn't have the bit I'd originally asked for.

Thought about asking for my money back but I think I'm just too laid back though.

I'm in sheffield and might be able to help PM me with his details and i'll see if i can help.

Jason

Thanks mate, PM'd you.

It took me 3 or 4 gentle reminders to get my bits.

Although one bit he sent was the wrong part and he said he didn't have the bit I'd originally asked for.

Thought about asking for my money back but I think I'm just too laid back though.

hhmm.. I don't understand how he can disappear like this?! when he has people waiting for bits! Like I said, he was quick enough to cash the cheque!!

I can't afford to laugh off 80 bucks!

I brought a sunroof off him, seemed an alright bloke. i live few roads away from him, i dont mind going to see if i can contact him.

I know the car that he is breaking is in hillsborough in sheffield, not at his home address and he travels all over UK on business, he delivered the sunroof in his works van.

My car aint of the road at mo but once it is, ill pop up and knock on his door and see whats going on.

not sure when it will be but ill try and go up this week, cani have a list of what ppl brought and how they paid and how much etc?

So far I think it's just:

JoeG60 - £20 for a foglight.

ewang33 - £80 for rad support and cross member.

cheers Neil.

i agreed on £100delivered with him for his g60 bottom end, he wanted me to send a postal order then get his brother to deliver the bottom end to me after he has cashed it.

sounded too dodgy so ive passed on that, surely if hes all over the country with his delivery? driving he could deliver and just have the cash off me.

will just have to rebuild my bottom end myself

Well if this hasn't been resolved by early next week, then I'll be taking legal action!

There's no 2 ways about it, it's theft. Business man or not, a bit forgetful or whatever, he needs to keep in touch with people who have payed him money!!

G60BoyRacer Last Visit: 16.02.2007, 22:06

So he would have seen this thread, and by now is probably long gone!

HOOORAY.. Just got hold of Mat!

Sounds like his GF had a car accident (hope she's ok Mat?) hense has been off work for a while. Part was sent 2 weeks ago.. maybe lost in the post?!

I ain't got the part in my hands yet, but all is forgiven 8)

glad you got hold of matt at last mate went down last week no one about forgot to get back to you sorry about that

I've printed this page and will go see him wednesday. I have the day off and try and see if i can get any news, altho i highly doubt he'll be in, but somebody might.

Well I last spoke to him Wednesday and he still hasn't logged in to check his 204 messages. Did say he had posted it a week ago and would chase up the delivery.. hhmm.. I'll give it until tomorrow then I'll ring again and get a consignment number to check myself.

I had intended of going today, but it has been horrendous rain and i didnt fancy driving let alone going out! May try over the weekend.

Cheers Neil, Hopefully I'll get hold of him before the weekend..

But somehow I doubt it :x

If you could pop around his place and give him a boot up the ar5e for me (and a few others on here it seems)!!