Sign in to follow this  
90rallye

Four branch for the 16v

I am on the look out for a four branch for my 2.0 16v rado, anyone got any suggestions? Was looking at the raceland one on e-gay but they don't fit rhd, so that rules them out. Would a milltek golf 16v manifold fit my car? Thanks

My old valver had one fitted from TSR, it was 4 years old when i sold it and had no probs with it...

Dont know who's make it was tho

Don't think so, the raceland ones don't fit, tried them. The issues you've got is the CAT. If you don't mind swapping the CAT onto the car everytine its up for an MOT then get a golf 16v one!!!!

So a milltek four branch for a golf gti 16v will fit but the cat is going to be the problem. Thanks for your help, I'll give awesome a call on monday, me thinks. Cheers

so whats the issue with having the car there?

if the car were de-cat'd then would the manifold bolt straight on?

would we be better to fit 4 branch and de-cat at the same time so the de-cat pipe could be made to measure?

*sorry to hijack*

so whats the issue with having the car there?

if the car were de-cat'd then would the manifold bolt straight on?

would we be better to fit 4 branch and de-cat at the same time so the de-cat pipe could be made to measure?

*sorry to hijack*

milltek manifold replaces manifold, downpipe and cat section, so the problem is there's no cat come MOT time.

would it be possible to fit a cat further back in the exhaust/transmission tunnel? Is there enough space? Could I shorten and swage the centre pipe to accept one end of the cat and get a flange welded onto the compensator pipe frm the four branch - to bolt the cat upto? would this work?

try ashley competition exhausts they do a 16v 4into1 fitted my scirocco perfectly think they do a mk2 golf one as well! may fit the corrado too worth a go, they made a custom system for my corrado perfect fit!!

freindly and helpfull

they also make a vr6 manifold!

http://www.ashleycompetitionexhausts.com

andy