Sign in to follow this  
dojodubber

off my chest

Hi guys/gals

I just had the sudden urge to share the way I feel, I’m a absolute vw nut like you guys, I have longed for VR6 for around 6 years now (I’m 22)

I have been looking for a truly mint example for some time, but every time I have the money there’s nothing available, like just recently I was looking for about 3 months had cash waiting £9000 (I’m not that patient plus I needed a car) and nothing came up but a mint low mileage Integra came up (thinking sensibly and I do quite like them I bought it thinking it would fill the need ) it has been and is a truly astonishing car but its not a VW and its not a VR6, anyway since I’ve had the Integra about 6 months, two low mileage VR6’s fitting the bill have come up, not including the green storm for sale at the moment, as I’m not so sure about the colour, although it looks a very nice car.

Anyway I’m determined to get one this year, I plan on selling my Integra and mk1 scirocco storm and hopefully I will finally experience the VR6, if you have a minter in any colour other then green/white I'l be wanting it soon

Thanks for listen Gurv

:evil: