Sign in to follow this  
CorradoRun

Bennys Corrado VR6 !! built to be drivern ! BREAKING !!!!!!!

For me this corrado is just so right, the colour, the wheels, the smooth look of the body & the colour coding, the headlights look the nuts. Yeah this car is hot to death. Good job bro. 8)

thanks guys iam glad you like my rado ! its having a make over soon tho... new wheels are on the way along with a few more mods will be done soon. :) as for the work all has bin done by myself my dad and brother. but it does help we are all in the trade and we mod vws allday long ! lol see alldub tuning website

http://www.alldubtuning.co.uk/

il have some updates soon. :D

Ah, lovely car mate 8)

I remember talking to you at Inters :D

hello mate yer i remember ! how you doing ? thanks, yours looked good that day, got my vote on the show & shine ! :D hows your rado going ? done anything to it since !

Ah, lovely car mate 8)

I remember talking to you at Inters :D

hello mate yer i remember ! how you doing ? thanks, yours looked good that day, got my vote on the show & shine ! :D hows your rado going ? done anything to it since !

..and yours got my vote :lol:

We were robbed, I tells ya! haha

Not done anything to my rado, still toying with the idea of getting it charged.

I bought myself a *very* cheap G60 rado as a run around recently - It's a bit slow compared to the VR6 :wink: :lol:

YER ! Iam the same love the sound of the charger and the power would be great ! but its fast as it is ! :D i hope no g60 owners read that, might upset a few !! lol. got a friend with a g60 with stage 4 charge and chip and pully, hes with me untill around 80 but then its just bye bye !! :lol: your right we should of won something at inters.....

this lot went on over the summer ! had a bit of time so here you go people.. :D

right the engine mods have started !!!! ;) fitted a Shrick inlet manifold ! a New South power lower inlet manifold gasket a Raceland 6 branch exhaust manifold along with a power tec de-cat pipe. it took a day or two to play with the ECU map to get the shrick manifold set up right and to get rid of the flat spot you get when the VSR opens, but now its sport on and really smooth. also had the rocker cover powder coated gloss black. and polished up the ABD top intake pipe. the washer tank has had a make over being finished in satin black. and a mocal 16 row racing oil cooler kit is also fited as she runs a bit hoter now !! :)

102_6612-1.jpg

102_6607-1.jpg

New South racing power gasket ( lowers the intake air temp ) gives a few BHP !

102_6599-1.jpg

Raceland 6 branch is a work of art !

102_6600-1.jpg

old and new ! 6 branch now in copper 2 heat rap.

102_6603-1.jpg

power tec de-cat.

mocal oil cooler

100_4222-1.jpg

102_6611-1.jpg

powder coated rocker cover in gloss black.

100_3658-1.jpg

cardon battey cover and satin black washer bottel.

100_4217-1.jpg

all in and fitted up ! also fitted a raceland strut brace and a set of magnecor leads. :D

had loads of pm's asking for more pics of the roof ! so here you go..

100_4220-1.jpg

100_4213-1.jpg

100_4212-1.jpg

and thats her all stickerd up befor the ring trip !!!!! 8)

ok the rado is off the road now and will be for a bit ! the D90 wheels have bin sold and they are now on the boxmans mk3 ! doing the ring was great, but doing 1200 miles in for days is harsh on the old stone chips ! :( so the whole front end needs a respray. plus 1 of those dame stones went and made a hole in the rad ! so the make over has started... :p new wheels iv got !!!!! not gonna put any pics up yet, il wait till the cars done and they are on. all il say is they are IMAGE Splits :p

old rad

100_4603.jpg

not much classic green paint left !!

100_4602.jpg

100_4601.jpg

100_4599.jpg

101_6641.jpg

101_6643.jpg

100_4598.jpg

Got to say mate.. your Rado is now my favourite... takes my breath away just looking at her... gonna check out your website... must get cash... must improve my G60!!!!!!

thanks guys ! :D i really dnt know if iam keeping the roof yet :? :? in two minds ! was maybe thinking of taking it off and smoothing off the shark fin and getting rid of the roof rubbers ! but thats alot of work, and iam not sure if i could be without the car for that long !!! iam missing her already.. :(

OK The car is going back together now ! the front bumper has had a new coat of paint, looks good now all the stone chips have gone ! :) the grill also got a new coat of paint so the front end looks nice and fresh. iv gone back to the 50mm spliter on the front as the new 16inch image splits are running on 40 profile rubber so the car is being lowerd a bit more, plus it gives me a bit more ground clearence ! what i need as i want to chuck the car into the carercel at the ring next year and not rip it of the bumper !!! lol the BOSH HID kit is in and looks the money ! i can see were iam going at night now :D under the bonnet has had a make over to ! the strut brace has bin colour coded and the red hose's have bin changed for some black Autobhan88 ones. il get some pics up of the car on the new rims soon....

102_6651.jpg

102_6652.jpg

102_6654.jpg

102_6655.jpg

102_6656.jpg

heres a cool video link to of me and some of the crew just rolling in germany !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioo-2wa66Wg

hope you like !!

ok here it is guys !!!! the make over is done and the new wheels are on ! :D let me no what you think ?? they are 3 pice billit Image 85s ! the fronts a 8s and the backs are 9 1/2s and they are sitting on Avon ZZ3 rubber all round. the fronts being 205/40zr16s and the back being 215/40/zr16s. iv gone away from the strech look ! as it looks good, but it just does not give you the performance i need from the car with steched tyres. the ride hight will sit a bit lower when i get a chance to adjust the coilovers, but not by much as i want to be able to chuck the car into the caracel at the nurburgring next year with ripping the bumper off !!! :) il get some better pics up over xmas when i have a chance of detailing the car....

102_4618.jpg

102_4620.jpg

102_4636.jpg

102_4622.jpg

102_4624.jpg

102_4614.jpg

102_4613.jpg

102_4644.jpg

102_4630.jpg

102_4615.jpg

Even though with them both off the car, the new ones would look nicer than the d90's, but I prefer the d90's on the car.

Not saying it doesn't look good though!

Very underrated Rado. 8)

Cheers for the pics of the new wheels, its now made my mind fully up on how it looks on the 8's at least in 16's without stretched tyres, yes they look much better without been stretched, much prefer the Image's to the D90's but that may be down to them not been dark centred as i dont like the dark centre look, we drive a classy car so it needs a classy look wheel wise and you have pulled it off with the wheels.

Mate!!! This thing just gets better and better, niiiiice

Wheels look great, although 9 1/2 on the back must be a bit of a squeeze, rubbing?

Only thing i'm not sure about is the roof, i think ya need to loose the flag, only my opinion but i think it cheepens the look, thats not to say it was cheep to do !! definately smooth the roof, i'm thinking about it, whould like to see you have ago first though...

The stone chips look crazy, obviously driving within the law on ya ring trip..... :lol:

Getting better all the time, the Images look great without the stretch too.. some how look "beefier" in my eyes anyway..

Am getting used to the roof now.. wasn't keen at first..

The Images are going to be a PITA if you're using them as a winter wheel mate, or are you keeping the D90's for that?