Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

My new Coupe'

i wasn't sure how it would go down on here not being a corrado..

meh, its a distant relation, I'm sure 99% of people on here are more than happy to ogle anything, corrado or otherwise, when its done right

i wasn't sure how it would go down on here not being a corrado..

meh, its a distant relation, I'm sure 99% of people on here are more than happy to ogle anything, corrado or otherwise, when its done right

Ill take that as a huge compliment Chris... I try and do things right..

Got some time away from the familly (day off) so poped down to work to rework the exhaust so that it will clear the bumper.

Std exhaust -

23022007147.jpg

Now reworked -

24022007149.jpg

No point changing something that works so well as stock.

99% of people on here are more than happy to ogle anything, corrado or otherwise, when its done right

Quite! I think I speak for many members here when I say that we've all got interests that extend through the entire VAG range and beyond!

If only all TTs looked as good as this will look! cant wait for the finished result! Any Engine Mods Daz? (silly question really...lol) Or is it just the bodywork for now?

If only all TTs looked as good as this will look! cant wait for the finished result! Any Engine Mods Daz? (silly question really...lol) Or is it just the bodywork for now?

You know me too well Mike..

Going for TDI-stlye tail tips? I was going that way with my S2 Estate but decided against it in the end.

I cant run my rear bumper without them now..

the only modded TTs I've seen have been ABT or similar "stick on kits" that try to hard IMO.

This looks sweet, making me look at TTs in a different light anyway! sorry if I 've missed it, what engine is in it? I assume with the earlier reg and twin exhaust its a 1.8T 225?

Looks like Mr Masters workshop - you'll be lucky to get it back for Ultimate Dubs :D

He does all my work and hasent let me down yet.. :lol: He has even said i will have it back this week.. but we will see 8)

Looks like Mr Masters workshop - you'll be lucky to get it back for Ultimate Dubs :D

Roger is spot on mate, always does our work before due date ;)

any snaps of it from ultimate dubs? It was mentioned a few times in the show-photos thread but I didnt see any pictures!

This car looks the nuts in the metal! It has totally converted me to a TT fan now, i never thought much to them before but now i keep seeing them and wanting one!!! :lol: