Sign in to follow this  
Majik

Finally Work under progress

I am, but i have also been missing my sleep!

Went today all fitted just front bumper still got to be done and fitted, tinting the rear lights, seals on the doors, mirrors to be sprayed and fitted and that should be it for now.

Also been thinking about leaving the alloys and lowering till after winter

Too many lates nites hey :lol:

what colour you done the rear lamps??

as for the rims and lowering, its not as if you drive it alot, why not just lower it for now on the BBS's???? :D

I will never have a respray done again. It was sheer hell having to put up with the bodyshop. Their timescales are a joke, quoting 2 weeks, taking 3 months...yeah, cheers. :x

Having the bodywork on my old golf done was one of the most stressful things I've ever been through, It caused me premature hair loss and turned me in to a right bitter old b4stard too. :mad:

don't do it! :? :( :cry:

window washers? i assume u mean windscreen washers then no i didnt, i wanted to retain some of the creature comforts, but the car is black anyway so it dont bother me

Their timescales are a joke, quoting 2 weeks, taking 3 months...yeah, cheers.

They stick to their initial price quote though??

My biggest gripe with resprayed C's is the fact not many bodyshop will do it properly and remove the rear side windows. Shame as you can spot it a mile off. :mad:

cheers

window washers? i assume u mean windscreen washers then no i didnt, i wanted to retain some of the creature comforts, but the car is black anyway so it dont bother me

Yes I meant them ...remember I told you about how easy it is to fit those washers that are on the actual wiper itself? My mate used the two hoses & sprayers from a Peugeot 405. It looked very subtle & the hoses were just a clean swap onto the C

ehh the joys of body shop sprays! My m8 had a 5turbo resprayed and it was 6months before he got it back! The trick is to knock up a legal doc for ya pc state in the finish date and the cost thats been quoted by the body shop and hold them to it, if not the price goes down each week they dont finish the job by 20%!!! just an idea.