Sign in to follow this  
g60jbwr

mfa test on g60

ran the mfa test on my g60 on saturday , got a read out of 1690 . its is bog standard , looked at the fuel filter and it looks like the original vw one from factory , so going to swap that this weekend , anything else to improve read out / performance or is the read out ok for standard charger ? funds are tight so going to save up to get charger ported and rebuilt at same time , any ideas of cost , i take it not good to send to jabba from previous threads ? god i've waffled on :oops: thanks for reading .

any ideas of cost ,

Last time I had my Lader rebuilt by G-Werks, it cots me around £300 IIRC, might be £350 now, not bad.

Tempest

i'm in wigan lancashire , g-werks looks to be the best on here i was expecting over £500 pound so quite chuffed with that did £300 inc porting n that :oops: , glad its ok for the moment tho ,

i'm in wigan lancashire , g-werks looks to be the best on here i was expecting over £500 pound so quite chuffed with that did £300 inc porting n that :oops: , glad its ok for the moment tho ,

I think it works out at around £400 including delivary for a standard rebuild. If you want porting work it will be extra as far as I know.