Sign in to follow this  
H9 DUB

Corrado lights

Standard are H4 (dipped and main in one bulb) and H3 (main only). When you have dipped it's just the H4s, when you switch onto main beam you get the main beam filament of the H4s plus the H3s. Angel Eyes are different, I think they're twin H7s, one for dip in a projector and one for main.

Cheers Mystic

Thats right Mave take the piss out the newbie :lol:

Just wondered as i have an HID kit and wanted to know if it would fit, but it wont :(

Cheers Mystic

Thats right Mave take the piss out the newbie :lol:

believe it or not...............t'was the Corrado's lights he was taking the proverbial out of :lol: :lol:

Yep, it really was the lights he was taking the mick out of. If your lights are on the dim side, what you need is an uprated wiring loom that ups the voltage at the lights by taking power direct from the battery - it's a common VW problem and without one, even new bulbs are sad.

See the thread about uprated looms on the suppliers forum, I think. The ones on eBay are a bit gash, to be avoided. If you do a forum search, there's a lot of stuff about looms :-)