Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

My Pearl Ghey 16v Gone :( - Introducing "Annie"

don't go with the wooden one :lol:

carbon suits it, or could just spray it one colour like black or grey

Well courtesy of another stich up on "that forum" :camp: the new wheels won't be happening! :bad-words:

Still only lost £50 deposit and not the full whack! Which is good I suppose :shrug:

Well courtesy of another stich up on "that forum" :camp: the new wheels won't be happening! :bad-words:

Still only lost £50 deposit and not the full whack! Which is good I suppose :shrug:

what?? hes refusing to send them now?... for the principle of it dude i'd be happy to drive up there and knock on his door!

what?? hes refusing to send them now?... for the principle of it dude i'd be happy to drive up there and knock on his door!

Nah because the :censored: will only reply to me when I get a Mod involved I'm not dealing with him anymore...

Com'on name and shame - whats his username? :bad-words:

Nah he's also a user on here too... who I will be watching closely if he sells anything from now on! :agrue: :nono: :snipersmile:

Nah he's also a user on here too... who I will be watching closely if he sells anything from now on! :agrue: :nono: :snipersmile:

All the more reason to name, none of us want shafted :camp:

All the more reason to name, none of us want shafted :camp:

Quite!

If he has £50 of your money and you have no goods, that is theft! £50 may not sound like a load of money, but it's the priniciple of the matter. Bloody theiving low-life gypsy scumbags

Jon, jsut tell us mate, theres no desire here to slag the guy off if he gives you back the money... so name him so we can all pm the cnut! lol!

name him damn it... I would if I was £50 down and had made a legit deal :lol:

dunno why I'm arsed tbh as I won't be on here for just over 3 weeks but all the same, if this guys not true to his word then he needs bringing to the public eye for the sake of everyone else that may get fcucked over in the same way!

Knowing that he's also a user of CF maybe he'd like to step in about now and fight his corner!?!

Been a while since any updates were done... oh and I did name the guy on the bad seller forum too!

Any way latest updates since the above are:

Shed in back garden means my parts are not spread all over the place so started a push on teh car again!

Set of Winter wheels (928/tyres/adaptors picked up from the Edition show - yes I did finally find an honest ED-Seller!) will to be sent to BJV for special refurb. LM's will follow afterwards too thanks to the idiot in the M5 in Asda carpark on his mobile forcing me into a curb! :bad-words:

Pagid "Fast road" Discs and pads on the front.

Smoked headlight protectors from Shawshank's mate (top quaily and fit) got a good going over with Rain-x last night so should see the winter out!

Window Deflectors, again smoked, look really good in my opinion and don't really make much noise below 100 (as tested on Kev's "Private" test track! :lol: )

Oh and the Service on Sat highlighted a need for new A-Arms as the ball joints are begining to wear, :camp: which is a really good excuse as I'm going see Darren about a bonnet so will also pick up some KW-1's at the weekend!

Also going to start doing some research into the BoxsterS caliper/Cupra disc for the fronts and see what I can use on rears to keep the brake-bias the same... similar to the 312/280VR boys...

Plus need to get round to building my "Spare" headlights before the next MOT, and also Lamin-x the spare rears that I have as well!

As well as sort out picking up the "ported" KR head and fast road cams that I've earmarked off a mates old mk2 16v...

Oh and the paint needs sorting and sealing before winter sets in properly as well (Hello :wave: Rob?)

Well I got to see pics of the freshly refurbished 928-Winters when Yeti went to BJV at the weekend!

The Future's bright!

Also added to the Spend list is:

a full late Recaro interior, (in the spare room awaiting last couple bits, make great PS3 Seats though!)

a pair of Audioscape door pods,(early so will need adapting to late cards)

a Pioneer DEH-P77, Kick ass!

KW-1's (Under the stairs, need to get some a-arms as well!)

and

a little bit of Carbon...

So things are a-changing! Slowly!

Sneak Preview of the winter wheels:

n904350509_5312598_3504.jpg

928's in Porker 996 GT3RS Green! Picture actually washes the colour out a bit...

These "Should" be on in the next couple weeks, just have to pick them up, then sort tyres and adaptor bolts..

Whoah there boy! :)

Gonna be interesting that one. I hope it looks cool with the ghey. Doesn't ToffeeRado have some greens on his second C? :scratch:

The secrecy on the colour then you go and put that poo pic up.

Still gunna steal them from BJV tho... :D

Get them fitted and the rest.

:clap:

The secrecy on the colour then you go and put that poo pic up.

Still gunna steal them from BJV tho... :D

Get them fitted and the rest.

:clap:

Yeah Stuey, tisn't bright enough in that pic.. GT3RS Green is a pig to photograph, should be more like:

2267879059_c56c2fd100.jpg

That shade! :lol: