Sign in to follow this  
stevef182

i just want my corrado back!!! :(

so 9 days after it was due my car is still off the road..this engine sawp has uncovered a whole load lof other bits and bobs that need fixing/replacing, was supposed to pick it up today all fixed, but now it looks like wednesday, just really starting to bum me out!!! :(

none of my mates feel my pain so thought maybe you guys would listen to me rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been there fella - been there soooo much

Mine was off the road:

3 Months while the custom intercooler was put in, and included having to involve the police in repossessing the car from the first garage and taking it to a second.

1 YEAR!!!! While the engine was custom built!! including 2 failed build attempts resulting in the engine going pop twice!!!

3 Months recently while the body was being modified and resprayed!!

And I'm by no means the worst for time off road!!! So you've got alot of waiting to do yet fella!!! Good luck!!

stevef182, no I dont live in Clifton, but not far away, just the other side of the downs really. I'm in Clifton/Redland alot though due to work and am sure I have seen your car around, but saying that there are loads of Corrado's in Bristol!

ziderapple, yeah theres quite a few, where do you work?

well mine is back with me now, :) so might be easier to spot...

Blue_Joe, shite, thats a lot of time, but got mine back now, and really happy with the results, so all gooood!!