Sign in to follow this  
delfinis38

Storm

There's a storm for sale in todays autotrader 34K on the clock... It's at a dealer in manchester called Wheels in Motion.... he want 12.5K for it...

Just wondering if it was the chaps that was trying to sell his about a month ago in the cars forsale section on this forum page. from memory he was asking in the region of 10K then for it. I wonder if it's the same car and what it went for in the end.

thats one hell of an asking price purely for low miles, I suppose it implies the car is going to be in really good condition but realistically if you bought a Storm with higher miles for (for example) £4k, would it cost you £8k to get it in as good condition? hell for £8k you could have a brand new 0miles engine from VW!

There's a storm for sale in todays autotrader 34K on the clock... It's at a dealer in manchester called Wheels in Motion.... he want 12.5K for it...

Just wondering if it was the chaps that was trying to sell his about a month ago in the cars forsale section on this forum page. from memory he was asking in the region of 10K then for it. I wonder if it's the same car and what it went for in the end.

Yep i saw the ad and thought the very same thing, its still in the for sale section at 10.5ono, totally mint with 34.5k miles!