Sign in to follow this  
neox3

helppp!!!! problem with the motor of my corrado g60!!

i need help because i am completely lost...

I recently buyed a corrado g60 and i was preparing it. When i buyed it , it was in a good state, but i made a complete tuneup.spark plugs cables beru, spark plugs of platinum, new distribution, new oil bomb pressure, new filter of air, silicon conducts, suppressing of catalyst and the G reconstructed. i tryed it and it runs very good.

next stage : frontal intercooler. when finish, y tryed it and it runs good!

Then the pulley of 68mm and corresponding chip. Then a regulator of pressure of 3,5, bar, redirected the ISV to the Intercooler for not lose pressure and finally place in the same pipe of the intercooler a dump valve.

when tryed it, accelerating in emptiness it runs good, but when i go in a trip, accelerating slow it revs with less or more pull, but when i go full pedal , the motor begins To suffocate , then a new pull to he 4000 rpm , then a new suffocate... and if i go full pedal in 2º march at 2000 rpm , it begins to accelerate and There comes a moment that it does not accelerate more, it suffocates....

is through the fault of the regulator of pressure of petrol? i Only have half a bar of difference .... injectors? Those of serie last even 200cv, and the chip + pulley is a kit of 190cv ...

please, help!!

sorry for mi english

i have removed all , include the chip and now i have the oem,, only the 68mm pulley remains , and the problems arent gone...

at one moment it runs fine, when i push the accelerator to the bottom, it dies, then it runs fine, then it dies.... it is aleatory!

the problem has to be in a sensor of the car...

the copot is ok... i have it at 500 ohm, tried 400 ohm and nothing happens... the thing thant i dont understant is it only fails running,, stopped it accelerates ok to the rev limit...

i need help desesperatly...

:(

Sounds like a Hall sender problem, check the wires from the distributor

had the same thing on my Golf when the wires shorted under acceleration

mmm what is the hall sender? or where is it? i dont understant... if you can post a photo or something...

Same: Don't run the 68 mm pulley on a standard chip, as you're running too lean (too much air, not enough fuel), which will over time damage your pistons.

Tempest