Sign in to follow this  
powhound84

92 slc's whTS THE DEAL?

I AM CNSIDERIGN THSI CAR.. 92 SLC... 80K. $7200 AMERICAN. seem sliek a rpetty good deal seeign a show its in stock condition and has leather. but i hear that 92slc's have problems. perhaps thats why i see so many for sale, and the 93+'s are so damned expensive? cna anyone confirm or deny this rumor? an dif they do have probs, what are they? are they easily fixed on a limited budget?

There's no obvious differences between a 92 & a newer SLC. The newer SLC's will be distributerless, not much else worth mentioning.

So, don't worry about buying an older SLC

There's no obvious differences between a 92 & a newer SLC. The newer SLC's will be distributerless, not much else worth mentioning.

pretty sure there will be the early interior on some(if not all)of the 92 SLC's......this maybe explains why there could be a bit of a price difference between a 92 SLC and a 93 SLC

pretty sure there will be the early interior on some(if not all)of the 92 SLC's......this maybe explains why there could be a bit of a price difference between a 92 SLC and a 93 SLC

Thats right, I forgot about all the cosmetic changes :oops: . But mechanically it should not give any more problems