Sign in to follow this  
Balti Pie

Alloy wheel advice needed

Found some wheels I like that are 7 1/2J x 17"H2, PCD 4X108. Firstly what do I need to get em to fit my valver (4x100)????

My car currently has it's standard ride height, which I was planning on dropping 40mm. Should I still drop it if I bought the 17s.....or do they fill they arch nicely & what do 17's ride like?

You will especially need to lower it on big wheels or itll look like its on stilts...

The ride quality will not be so good as there is less flex in the tyre walls...

Id imagine youll need some adaptors but 108 PCD is a size im not familiar, they may need to be custom made...

sounds too complicated, mate. I'm sure it can be done with adapters etc, but will probably cost a bit. What's the ET?

sounds too complicated, mate. I'm sure it can be done with adapters etc, but will probably cost a bit. What's the ET?

Fair enough......don't really want to mess about and if the ride is going to be affected I don't think I'll bother. they are ET30

Here they are........don't think they do them 4x100????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330099413194&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

I know where there is a mint set with tyres and diamond cut faces but they aren't cheap if they for sale, unused for the last few years. Think he would want approx £1K inc tyres

I know where there is a mint set with tyres and diamond cut faces but they aren't cheap if they for sale, unused for the last few years. Think he would want approx £1K inc tyres

Gulp :)......way out of my price range i'm afraid. Good to know they do 4x100 though, will keep my eye's peeled!