999996.jpg

999993.jpg

999997.jpg

20vt (150)

Metallic green

18 x 8.5 BBS LM

Recaro interior

Climate Control

Since I sold my Corrado at the weekend I needed to find a new car. Id been looking around for a while for a Black/20vTurbo/3 door/Mk4 Golf but for some reason 3 door cars are like hens teeth !!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t want to compromise on any other details but I really like the dark green and grey Golfs and found this car on PistonHeads (10min after the owner had posted it lol)

Ive got loads planned already set for the car inc dropping the wheels off with Pureklas on Saturday morning to be polished and ive bought some coilovers today so its going low very soon.

It drives spot on and the only 2 faults ive found so far are the stupid Bailey dumpvalve that goes WWWOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH

with only a very slight lift of the gas !!!!! and the starter motor has just about packed in but I got some money off the car to cover the cost (and more :D :D )

Watch this space for updates soon ;)

Mmm... BBS LM's... looks like a nice motor mate :) I do really like the MK4!

Take it you got a few plans for it? :)

Cheers guys :D Yep a few plans in the pipeline :lol:

The tyres are 225/40/18 8)

You cant really tell in the pics but the car is really really dirty !!! It was dirty when I collected it :roll: and it was just 10min after the 250mile trip back from Norfolk. I think it looks good in the pics so when Ive done the clay/polish and wax it should look even better 8) 8) :(

Nice looking MK4,love the LM`s look great on it. :)

Needs a drop though. :wink:

What coilovers did u get :?:

Here`s a pic of mine on KW`s :wink:

Looking in the background he'd got really big plans, selling the house big! :lol:

Nice one, bet this will also look as good if not better than the Rado...

Airride will be going on but not til later this year !!!!!!!!

Ive got interior plans that im sorting atm and the wheels are being dropped off this weekend.

lol Im not selling the house as Ive only just bought it :lol: Next door is up forsale, they are new builds so im using their driveway for both our cars :lol:

Ive ordered some FK highsports for now. I didn’t want to spend mega money on coils so I could put the extra aside for the air.

Been a while :oops: I see my old Corrado has been sold on by the guy who bought it from me. Last seen by my mate in Coventry .......... anyone else seen it ?????????

Loads of updated pics of the Mk4 :shock: :lol:

JBOBSGOLF.jpg

JBOBSGOLF1.jpg

JBOBSGOLF2.jpg

JBOBSGOLF3.jpg

JBOBSGOLF16.jpg

JBOBSGOLF17.jpg

JBOBSGOLF18.jpg

JBOBSGOLF19.jpg

JBOBSGOLF15.jpg

JBOBSGOLF14.jpg

JBOBSGOLF13.jpg

JBOBSGOLF12.jpg

JBOBSGOLF9.jpg

JBOBSGOLF10.jpg

JBOBSGOLF11.jpg

JBOBSGOLF4.jpg

JBOBSGOLF5.jpg

JBOBSGOLF6.jpg

JBOBSGOLF7.jpg

JBOBSGOLF21.jpg

JBOBSGOLF20.jpg

JBOBSGOLF22.jpg

Ive changed the rear lights more than once and settled for the M3 style ones 8) also some Anniversary style front lights for £60 brand new on Ebay :shock:

Seeing as ive always been in two minds about the wheels, ive been on the lookout for something else :roll:

I bought these a couple of days ago

Three piece Mirror polished Mercedes AMG

8.5 x 17 front + 10 x17 rears 8)

Untitled-3.jpg

0011.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-6-1.jpg

Untitled-2-1.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-11-2.jpg

Untitled-12-1.jpg

Untitled-13.jpg

I should have some tyres next week ........ that’s if im not working ALL the time :(

Bloody hell I haven?t updated this thread in ages lol

Right ............. The car didn?t make it to UD so that?s 3 years in a row a car of mine hasn?t gone :confused4: :( :( :(

All was set for it to be ready but last Saturday I became ill so didn?t put it back together in time. Im still ill now and some of you might have seen me wondering around UD looking like poop lol

This is how the car was two days ago and how it has been for the last few weeks !!!!!

15-1-08.jpg

Ive been working on quite a few things like wheels but they were a bit wide for the back

DSCF2500.jpg

DSCF2501-1.jpg

So ive had the back of the wheels machined down 10mm and the adaptors are now 20mm (25 before) Ive also put some -1.5deg shims on the back from Regal.

kk.jpg

k.jpg

kk6.jpg

kk5.jpg

kk3.jpg

Better but ill get all four on until I pass judgement lol

Front end is going Bora 8)

jjj3.jpg

jjj2.jpg

jjj1.jpg

jjj.jpg

Bit dirty atm though !!

Ive also fitted a showcage

cage1.jpg

cage2.jpg

Retrimed the headlining in back and replaced all the interior plastics with black :grin: :lol:

Ive got a whole lot more things going on and ill update this asap :ignore:

Just saw these pictures over on Edition and with those new wheels this car needs to go on a diet!!!!! Awesome...