Sign in to follow this  
Badger

i got me a new motor and it's great!!

Just to let you all know, i picked the car up yesterday and i love it! Im using any excuse to go for a drive in it and with the weather like it is it makes the whole experiance that more smashing.

Thank you all for your help and advice and i hope to keep you informed of how things are going after the honeymoon period is over.

As with any car that you would buy of this age there are a few things that will need fixing and replacing eventually, things that you dont notice until you start to live with a car every day. But for now im just going to enjoy driving it.

Im going to atempt to put some pics up in the gallery and i look forward to your comments.

Whats that Dear? We need a pint of milk? I'll just pop down to Cornwall to get you one. :D :D :D

It's a 94 VR with leather, full VW history, one owner from new who i kind of knew. The car was taken in px at the local Jag garage and was going to the auctions but thankfully i managed to get hold of it first.

There maybe a bit more info in the other topic i started last week when i was asking for advice on buying one.

Nice one mate. Theres nothin like those first few weeks of corrado ownership....until your wallet starts gettin light, lol

Welcome to the happiest bunch of car owners i know.

Only had mine for 5 weeks and still have big smile on my face.

Happy motering

Nice one mate. Theres nothin like those first few weeks of corrado ownership....until your wallet starts gettin light, lol

Err I'll 2nd that new rear pass side caliper today :roll: another £50 gone still nice to have a handbrake :lol:

have fun drivin that VR.